- Sleep in a bed on sheets with a nice thread count that is magically remade by someone else every morning.
- Enjoy luxurious room service menus or free continental breakfast made by someone else.
- Poop in the privacy of your hotel room bathroom which is cleaned and magically restocked by someone else.
- Enjoy sandy beaches.
- Sleep on the ground in a body bag that your 5-year-old magically creeps into every night.
- Bring everything that everyone might possibly want to eat for 3 days and make it on a picnic table.
- Poop with 500 strangers in a semi-private bathroom that sometimes has toilet paper.
- Enjoy sand everywhere...on the beach, in your tent, in the baby's diaper, in the bag of shredded cheese.
|He thought being on a boat was akin to visiting the dentist.|
|We didn't catch any fish, but Thing 1 caught a nasty sunburn. That's what you get when you're a pasty white redhead. |
Don't worry though, the burn has faded back to his natural alabaster skin tone.
|The second that we walked on the campground the baby got diarrhea.|
Here, she's going au natural to try to beat her diaper rash.
|Locked up in baby jail.|
|Pudgie pizzas are the best camping food. EVER.|
There were some alternate titles I had for this post. I'd like to share them with you now.
- It's all fun and games until someone gets stung in the lady bits.
- Where's Chloe? (don't worry, she was found)
- Wait, the kids are doing the non-alcoholic Jell-o shots, right?
- If I were the neighbors, I'd totally hate us.