Thursday, April 14, 2011

I am a sucker...

for birds. You maybe didn't know that about me. I love me a little bird print. Owls, especially, but I've yet to meet a bird print I didn't like. Although, I could probably find an eagle print or something...maybe a condor?

Anyway, a few months ago, I came across a remnant of a chiffon with a bird print. How fabulous is that? Pretty fabulous. I had no idea what to do with it because it was a scrap of a fabric, barely 12 inches across and whoever was at the cutting table the day that it got turned into a remnant was not very handy with the scissors if you know what I mean. So, after cleaning up the edges, I wasn't left with much. But, eventually the remnant called to me and this is what happened.
A ruffly scarf.

I love you birds.

This one's for mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment