Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pat the Husband


Have you seen this book by Kate Nelligan? It's a hilarious spoof on Pat the Bunny by Dorothy Kunard, which I'm sure many of you have read over and over and over and over to your babies. It's got the same kind of touch and feel pages and old timey colored pictures. I bought it for my mom as part of her Christmas gift!

My favorite section of the book is when Judy and Paul have the EXACT same flu, only Paul is pretty sure that he's dying. Mmmm hmmm. That sounds familiar.

Do I need to mention that my husband and I have the EXACT same head cold right now? And mummy's going about her business, getting up at 6:00 a.m. to work out, feeding kids, playing with kids, taking them to the park, baking, washing, laundry, etc. while daddy sleeps in and sits on the massage chair?

No comments:

Post a Comment