Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Solidarity!

I had a happy little post planned for today about a darling scarf that I made for my mom. But then Walker had to go and prove how underhanded and truly awful he is, and I needed to make a statement.

I'd like to teach my almost 5-year-old some choice words about Governor Walker, but that would be inappropriate. So, instead, we're protesting Walker and his anti-union ways with a little statement made with fabric paint and homemade stencils. I learned all of the necessary skills to complete this project in elementary school. Thanks teachers of Wisconsin!
Ability to spell
Color choice
 Coloring within the lines
Helping one another

The paints bled a little bit, but I don't care. I'm still putting it on Thing 1. He can show his solidarity to his teacher; I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment