Thursday, December 22, 2011

Baby needs a new pair of shoes

With the holidays rapidly approaching, I've been pillaging through the kids' closets trying to figure out what they can wear that won't look like an absolute hot mess my favorite look for them for Christmas service. I think I've got it mostly narrowed down except for shoes.

Boo loves shoes. This fall she's mostly been rocking her fakie Uggs and a sweet pair of moccasins that she's got. But those are super not fancy enough for the baby Jesus. How to solve this dilemma while spending zero dollars? What to do, what to do? Do you remember the can of spray paint from the Christmas wreath tutorial? Of course you do.

So I answered to time honored question: Can you spray paint shoes?

Old pair of shoes. These were a pair of hand me downs as are 99.7% of Boo's things.

I stuffed them with plastic bags and sprayed away. Please note (mom): I did not spray paint in my kitchen. You're welcome.

Answer: Yes you can! She hasn't worn them yet, being as it's not Christmas yet.
Once we get a little wear and tear on those baddies I'll update you. Because I know you're dying to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment