Thursday, January 12, 2012

Slump (AKA Motivation Part Deux)

Pinned Image

I've been feeling a little slumpy today. I weighed myself (why?!?), and the scale isn't moving despite my eating right and exercising everyday. That kind of shit makes a girl want to sit on the couch, eat Doritos, and watch the Kardashians. I should really just hide the thing until weigh-in day. But I won't.

Are you feeling the slumpy? Maybe not today, but possibly tomorrow.

In preparation for those days, here's a list of things people have said to me, or to some of my friends that might get your blood boiling enough to Pump It (well, if you're doing Turbo Jam in your living room. You can get your blood boiling enough to do whatever it is you are doing). Sometimes, I have a running playlist of some of these sayings in order to get me through my workout.

  • I'm just naturally thin.
  • You have bigger bones than me.
  • Are you pregnant (or alternately, when are you due?)
  • Have you gained weight?
  • You look tired.
  • Are you sure you want to eat that?
  • I usually date thinner girls.
  • You must be the smart sister.
  • Men must like your big boobs!
  • I wonder if they have this in a size 0.
Feel free to leave a comment to add your "favorite" thing somebody has said to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment